New Jumbo Products Now Available From W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital
W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital, LLC announced that it has released a new set of jumbo mortgage loan products designed for borrowers buying or refinancing higher-valued homes. These programs are intended to offer expanded loan qualification terms and provide more competitive pricing for qualified borrowers seeking loan amounts higher than $417,000.
The new programs expand the Company’s ability to offer borrowers higher loan limits - up to $3 million – as well as lower down payment requirements. For example, borrowers need only a 10 percent down payment for loans up to $850,000 and 30 percent for loans up to $2.5 million.
“Home prices across the country have risen more than 12 percent in the past year, and homeowners who have seen their properties appreciate now have a need for new financing options that unlock home equity,” said Scott Brooks, executive managing director of Retail Sales. “The release of these new jumbo products demonstrates our continuously evolving and expanding the W.J. Bradley product mix, by recognizing the need to enhance the home loan options available to our customers.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker II - Mature - Fifth Third Bank - La Grange Park, IL
- PB II - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, OH
- Mortgage Direct Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Transaction Coordinator (Lead to Contract) - Guild Mortgage Company - Folsom,
- Loan Officer - Chadron Federal Credit Union - Chadron, NE
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - BLUE ASH, OH