Mortgage Connect Expands Into Dallas
Mortgage Connect has announced the expansion of its operations with the opening of its Dallas, Texas office. This centrally located operational center will enable Mortgage Connect to service growing demand and to better serve its national clients.
"The closing process is crucial to loan quality, brand protection, and expanding the consumer relationship downstream," said Jeff Coury, chief executive officer, Mortgage Connect. "Delivering a reliable, compliant, scripted process supported by highly seasoned and certified signing agents has allowed us to grow quickly and organically, creating the need for a centrally located operational center."
Mortgage Connect attributes much of its growth to its consumer-centric closing process that elevates the experience through transparency, consistency and communication. The company's clients, which include the nation's largest lenders, leverage Mortgage Connect along with its enhanced process and proprietary technology to ensure compliance and bring superior levels of service back into the closing process by dictating everything from agent qualifications to scripted communications.
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Underwriter 1 - Fifth Third Bank - Virtual, OH
- Mortgage Underwriter 2 - Fifth Third Bank - Virtual, OH
- Mortgage Underwriter I - Fifth Third Bank - Virtual, OH
- Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Garfield Heights, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Donelson South (Nashville, TN) - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - NE Indy Bench - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN