Capsilon Names V.J. Anand New CTO
Capsilon announced that V.J. Anand has joined the Capsilon leadership team as chief technology officer. In this role, Anand is resonsible for Capsilon’s global engineer team and delivering innovation that changes the way mortgage lenders do business.
Anand has more than a decade of experience in the computer industry, with a focus on software-as-a-service (SaaS), data management and mobile solutions. Prior to joining Capsilon, he co-founded a provider of an SaaS platform for real-time marketing analytics and served as CTO. Anand also served as CTO at Lyris, a global SaaS provider of email and digital marketing solutions. Previously, he served as vice president of engineering at GetJar, where he built the engineering team and architected and built the world’s second largest independent mobile app store and mobile ad network. Anand has also held senior level positions at Netseer, LookSmart and TIBCO.
“The mortgage industry has experienced dramatic changes in the past several years, and lenders are realizing that they need innovative technology to gain a competitive edge and to ensure compliance with increasingly complex regulations,” said Sanjeev Malaney, chief executive officer at Capsilon. “V.J. brings deep experience in SaaS platforms, big data, and mobile solutions to Capsilon, experience that will be critical as we continue to bring innovative solutions to the mortgage industry,”
“The pace of innovation at Capsilon is remarkable, and our Capsilon DocVelocity platform provides lenders the capabilities they need to optimize operations, increase productivity and reduce costs with every loan,” said V.J. Anand, CTO at Capsilon. “I’m thrilled to be leading such a talented team that continues to bring innovation to the mortgage industry.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Training Specialist - USC Credit Union - Los Angeles, CA
- Legal Assistant - FBC Mortgage, LLC - Orlando, FL
- HSS II - Specialty NACA - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Vienna - Bank Of America - Vienna, VA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - San Francisco, CA (Mission Bay) - Bank Of America - San Francisco, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Marketplace at 18th FC - Salt Lake City, UT - Bank Of America - Salt Lake City, UT