Doring Lloyd to Lead Business Development for Default Servicing Technologies
Default Servicing Technologies LLC, creators of the DispoSolutions REO management platform and the ValuationSolutions enterprise collateral valuation management technology, has announced that the firm has hired industry veteran Doring Lloyd to head up the company's business development efforts. As vice president of business development for DST, Lloyd will lead the firm's sales and marketing departments.
"Doring is an excellent choice for this important position," said Amy Bergseth, vice president of operations for Default Servicing Technologies. "She has connected well with with the rest of our management team and works well with the team as we work with prospects and customers. Her experience has given us a new perspective and her industry contacts have already enlarged our prospect universe. We're very glad to have her."
Lloyd has been a sales executive in the financial services industry since joining TransUnion in 1996. She has since served a number of industry firms, most recently as key accounts manager for Albany, N.Y.-based Ernst Publishing Company LLC.
"I saw the opportunity to move to DST as a natural next step in my career," said Lloyd. "I'm very interested in the servicing side of the business and understand the challenges executives working there are facing right now. Our software can help mitigate their risks, improve their REO disposition and make them more money. It's a great time to be in this business."
FMJ Job Listings
- Production Analyst (Multifamily, Chicago) - FREDDIE MAC - Chicago, IL
- Vice President of Lending - University Credit Union - Miami, FL
- Relationship Banker - Gulf to Bay - Synovus Financial Corp. - Clearwater, FL
- Manager of Branch Level 2 - Regency - F.N.B Corporation - Mentor, OH
- Full Time Head Teller - Fulton Financial Corporation - Macungie, PA
- Associate Commercial Underwriter, Multifamily Loans - Prudential - Arlington, VA