Zillow: 30-Year Fixed-Rates Maintain 20-Month Low
The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage (FRM) on Zillow Mortgages is currently 3.58 percent, up one basis point from this time last week. The 30-year FRM hovered around 3.63 percent, falling to 3.46 percent Thursday before returning to the current rate.
"Despite substantial volatility, rates remained essentially flat last week, holding near 20-month lows," said Erin Lantz, vice president of mortgages at Zillow. "With minimal incoming data this holiday-shortened week, we expect little rate movement as the markets look to the President's State of the Union address and the European Central Bank's Thursday policy meeting."
Zillow's real-time mortgage rates are based on thousands of custom mortgage quotes submitted daily to anonymous borrowers on the Zillow Mortgages site, and reflect the most recent changes in the market. These are not marketing rates, or a weekly survey. The rate for a 15-year fixed home loan is currently 2.92 percent, while the rate for a 5-1 adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) is 2.83 percent.
FMJ Job Listings
- Risk & Regulatory: Model Risk Validation Manager - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - Lockport, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Personal Banker Associate 1 - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Retail Personal Banker I - Wicker Park - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- Retail Referring PB II - Mature - Fifth Third Bank - OAKLAND CITY, IL