ALTA Awards Seven New National Title Professional Designations
The American Land Title Association (ALTA) has announced seven National Title Professional (NTP) designations who join 40 other industry leaders from around the country who have earned the prestigious professional designation. The NTP designation was received by Shonna Stock Cardello of White Rose Settlement Services in York, Pa.; Wendy S. Gibbons of Stewart Title Guaranty Company in Indianapolis, Ind.; Rich Griffin of North American Title Insurance Company in Phoenix, Ariz.; Sonia L. Kuppert of STA Title & Escrow in Fredericksburg, Va.; Heather L. Meahl of Reliant Title Insurance Agency in Virginia Beach, Va.; Judi Souza of Escrow Expertise in San Jose, Calif.; and Francine D’Elia Wirsching CLTP of Community First Abstract in Blue Bell, Pa.
“I am proud of the hard work, wealth of industry knowledge and enthusiasm these National Title Professional designees bring to the land title insurance industry,” said ALTA President Diane Evans, NTP. “I congratulate them on their NTP designations and appreciate their professionalism and dedication to our industry.”
The NTP designation recognizes land title professionals who demonstrate the knowledge, experience and dedication essential to the safe and efficient transfer of real property. The designation has several elements, including industry and compliance prerequisites and training requirements.
FMJ Job Listings
- Account Executive - Plaza Home Mortgage - Denver, CO
- Vice President of Loan Portfolio & Product Management - Houston Police Credit Union - Houston, TX
- Business Development Officer II - Corporate Center - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI