Norcom Mortgage Names John Luddy VP of Reverse Lending
Norcom Mortgage has appointed John Luddy as vice president of reverse lending. Luddy joins Norcom Mortgage with 30-plus years of mortgage origination experience. Early in his career, he assisted thousands of Connecticut families in buying their first homes, but has focused the last 10 years serving the needs of reverse mortgage clients. John has helped hundreds of Connecticut families improve their lives by access the equity in their home in order to maintain their financial freedom through a reverse mortgage.
“I am very excited to have John Luddy join my team here at Norcom,” said Greg Radding, vice president of retail lending for Norcom. “His broad knowledge of the reverse mortgage product, professionalism, and impeccable integrity, will further enhance our commitment to serve our reverse mortgage clients. Having John head up this division will propel Norcom Mortgage to a leadership position in providing the most affordable reverse mortgage products throughout our lending area.”
Luddy is a native of New Britain, Conn., but presently lives in Kensington, Conn. with his wife Bernadine. He has two grown children, Bridget and Timothy.
“John Luddy has been a leader in the reverse mortgage marketplace for many years,” said Jim Morin, senior vice president of retail lending for Norcom Mortgage. “We are excited to continue growing our reverse mortgage division by attracting top sales professionals whose focus is providing our clients with the best experience possible!”
FMJ Job Listings
- Risk & Regulatory: Model Risk Validation Manager - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - Lockport, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Personal Banker Associate 1 - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Retail Personal Banker I - Wicker Park - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- Retail Referring PB II - Mature - Fifth Third Bank - OAKLAND CITY, IL