Guild Mortgage Acquires AmeriPro Home Loans
AmeriPro Home Loans has 29 branches in six states and generated $750 million in loan volume in 2015. Since 2008, it has been a subsidiary of Tenura Holdings Inc., an Austin-based investor in realty, title and insurance companies. Guild Mortgage Co. has 234 branch and satellite offices in 25 states and generated $13.8 billion in loan volume last year.
“We’ve admired Guild’s growth from afar over the past couple of years,” said Chad Overhauser, president of AmeriPro Home Loans, who will now become a regional vice president at Guild. “Both companies have an entrepreneurial spirit and dedication to providing the highest levels of customer service. Guild adds more than 50 years of experience in the industry, plus new resources and products to benefit every homebuyer we serve.”
Overhauser started his mortgage banking career in 2002 and formed AmeriPro in 2003. Since then, the company has grown from one branch and three employees to 29 branches with more than 250 employees.
FMJ Job Listings
- Risk & Regulatory: Model Risk Validation Manager - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - Lockport, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Personal Banker Associate 1 - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Retail Personal Banker I - Wicker Park - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- Retail Referring PB II - Mature - Fifth Third Bank - OAKLAND CITY, IL