UWM Launches New Settlement Agent Portal
United Wholesale Mortgage (UWM) has introduced a new proprietary Settlement Agent Portal, which enables settlement agents to submit their closing changes electronically to UWM. The new portal will streamline the closing process and speed up the response time for UWM clients and their settlement agents.
“Electronic capabilities in the closing process are the next wave of innovations that will define how successful lenders and mortgage brokers will be moving forward,” said Mat Ishbia, president and CEO of UWM. “The speed and simplicity that the Settlement Agent Portal adds to the closing process will give mortgage brokers a major competitive advantage in the marketplace. Similar to our UClose technology that allows same-day and next-day closings to be completed by brokers, even in the post-TRID world, the new Settlement Agent Portal is another example of UWM making lending easy for our clients. We designed it with the goal of making the closing process so easy that settlement agents will be encouraging mortgage brokers to use UWM for all of their loans.”
The portal will enable settlement agents to review the preliminary closing documents and submit their changes electronically, placing the file directly into the closing queue. This process eliminates the need for multiple emails and waiting for a Closing Specialist to reply to an e-mail. UWM produced a tutorial video to highlight the increased efficiencies the portal makes possible.
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - KALAMAZOO, MI
- Retail Personal Banker associate I - Fifth Third Bank - NORTON SHORES, MI
- Post Closing Correction Specialist I - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker II - Freeport - Fifth Third Bank - Freeport, IL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Lake Zurich - Fifth Third Bank - Lakeland, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN