Black Knight's Sanzone Honored With the EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award
Black Knight Financial Services (BKFS) has announced that company president and CEO Tom Sanzone has won the EY Entrepreneur of The Year Florida Award for the technology category. Pictured above, Black Knight Financial Services President and CEO Tom Sanzone (left) accepts his honor.
This year marks the 30th anniversary of EY's prestigious business award, which recognizes entrepreneurs for demonstrating excellence and extraordinary success in areas such as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities. EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, and may refer to one or more of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, which offers insights and quality services to help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over.
Sanzone is part of a select group of high-achieving business leaders, who were selected as finalists by a panel of independent judges.
"I am deeply honored to accept this recognition on behalf of all Black Knight employees, who amaze me each day with innovative ideas and relentless commitment to support our clients with superior technology and data solutions," Sanzone said. "Black Knight continues to find ways to use our offerings to both improve the mortgage industry and provide a better borrower experience throughout the loan lifecycle, and we deeply appreciate EY's recognition for our accomplishments."
FMJ Job Listings
- Risk Model Development & Validation, Sr Associate (Financial Services) - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker I - Elk Grove - Fifth Third Bank - Elk Grove Village, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - LEXINGTON, KY
- Consumer Credit Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - GRAND RAPIDS, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - MILFORD, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Ann Arbor, MI