OS National Names Michelle Esparza Named National Sales Executive
OS National LLC (OSN) has announced that Michelle Esparza has been named national sales executive. Esparza brings solid experience and expertise in sales and in property title insurance to her role. Prior to joining OS National, Esparza spent over 20 years at Stewart Title, a global real estate services company, most recently serving as their director of lender services with their enterprise revenue group. In that capacity, she was responsible for the growth of strategic lender relationships across the country.
As national sales executive at OS National, Esparza is responsible for developing and nurturing lender relationships nationwide. She is based in Texas.
"I have joined a team of incredibly talented professionals who are truly customer-oriented," Esparza said. "I look forward to helping OS National continue to grow."
Esparza is a member of the Texas Mortgage Bankers Association, the Mortgage Bankers Association, the National Association of Professional Women, and the National Association of Female Executives. She was named 2012-2013 Woman of the Year by the National Association of Professional Women.
"We're very excited to have Michelle join OS National," said OSN Co-Founder Jamie Wunder. "Her professionalism and enthusiasm will further our mission to offer national title and settlement services with a high-touch, boutique service model,"
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - County Line Region - Fifth Third Bank - AURORA, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Jacksonville, FL
- Mortgage MP Escrow Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Wilmington, OH
- Mortgage Direct Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Preferred Relationship Manager - Augusta, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Augusta, GA
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - KENWOOD, OH