CoesterVMS Promotes Suzzette Bosch to National Market Leader
CoesterVMS has announced the promotion of Suzzette Bosch to the role of national market leader, where she will be responsible for developing the company’s sales plan, as well as selecting and managing a team of regional market leaders.
“Suzzette has done a tremendous job since she joined us last October,” said Brian Coester, CEO of CoesterVMS. “She has not only shown she understands what lenders need, she has exemplified the true meaning of leadership by becoming a coach to our new market leaders. Suzzette is an asset and a strong team player who is a part of the reason we are as successful as we are today.”
Bosch, with more than 14 years of experience in sales, has been instrumental in developing new client relationships. She works with executives to identify opportunities that will improve their business and their margins. Before joining CoesterVMS, Bosch was responsible for expanding sales territories and managing operations support for loan officers at DB Home Lending, a subsidiary of Deutsche Bank, and 1St Commonwealth Bank of Virginia/First Choice Bank.
“We are in a critical time in our industry when lenders need less to worry about, and more confidence in their business partners,” Bosch said. “At CoesterVMS, we have the technology, the experience and the desire to improve every aspect of the valuation process. We are here to effectively serve our lender clients and appraisal partners and we take that to heart in everything decision we make.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Mortgage Loan Originator. - Fifth Third Bank - TAMPA, FL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Growth - Cary - Fifth Third Bank - CRYSTAL LAKE, IL
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - Sarasota, FL
- Retail Referring PB II - Mature - Island Lake - Fifth Third Bank - ISLAND LAKE, IL
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - Nashville, TN