GSF Mortgage Welcomes New Team in Iowa
GSF Mortgage has announced the additions of Jessica and Brian Friis in DeWitt, Iowa, joining the company with a combined 14 years of mortgage industry experience.
Jessica Friis has been immersed in the industry for most of her life; her father is a builder and her stepmother is a real estate agent. Her mother owned a mortgage company branch office, which Friis ended up buying to help her mother. In 2011, she joined a large bank where she became the youngest branch manager in the company. She quickly built up a successful team that ranked among the top 10 in loan production. During this time, she worked with Tammy Ernst, a current Regional Manager at GSF Mortgage.
Brian Friis has been in the mortgage industry for two years and has mentored under Jessica, his wife. He finds the industry to be rewarding and loves helping his customers through the entire home mortgage process.
“GSF welcomes Jessica Friis who has a vast knowledge of the industry and strives to make her clients’ experience one that they become clients for life,” said GSF Mortgage Regional Manager Tammy S. Ernst. “She has a great history of mentoring loan officers such as Brian Friis whom we also welcome to the team. Brian has a sincere dedication to his clients and takes customer service to the next level. We are so happy to have this team as part of the GSF family.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Community Mortgage Lending Loan Officer - HSBC - Oakland, California
- Premier Mortgage Consultant - HSBC - Fremont, California
- Mortgage Loan Officer - ASI Federal Credit Union - Harahan, LA
- Personal Banker Registered 2 - Wells Fargo - Fremont, CA
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Odessa, TX
- Personal Banker Registered 2 - Wells Fargo - Phoenix, AZ