GSF Mortgage Increases Footprint in Iowa With the Addition of MLO Joey Taylor
GSF Mortgage Corporation has named Joey Taylor as a mortgage loan originator located in Dubuque, Iowa. Taylor joins GSF with an extensive background in marketing and public relations. She is also an active member in her community, and was previously CEO of the local United Way.
“I am very pleased to welcome Joey Taylor as part of our Iowa team,” said GSF Mortgage Regional Manager Leo Spaneullo. “Her professionalism and years of dedication to the community is a perfect fit with GSF’s goal of connecting borrowers with the best mortgage financing options available. I look forward to working with Joey and further building our brand in Illinois, Iowa and Wisconsin.”
Taylor has served as a board member for the American Red Cross, Boy Scouts, America’s River Corporation, Association of Fundraising Professionals and Young Professionals of Dubuque. Additionally, she has served as a Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce Ambassador and will soon serve as the President of the Rotary Club of Dubuque.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- AVP, Mortgage Origination - Security Service Federal Credit Union - San Antonio, TX
- Mortgage Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Lexington, KY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Marine City, MI
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Tiffin, OH
- Personal Banker Associate II - Full Time - Mokena - Fifth Third Bank - Mokena, IL