NRMLA Names Members of Its 2017 Board
The National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association (NRMLA) has formally announced the members of its 2017 board of directors. The association’s directors were elected unanimously en bloc during a NRMLA business meeting held in November during the 2016 Annual Meeting in Chicago.
The 2017 Board elected the following slate of officers who will serve for the next year: Co-Chairs Joe DeMarkey of Reverse Mortgage Funding and Reza Jahangiri of American Advisors Group; Vice Chair Sherry Apanay of Finance of America Reverse; Vice Chair Mark Browning of HomeChex; Secretary Mike Kent of Liberty Home Equity Solutions; and Treasurer Jason McNamara of Celink.
“The 2017 Board of Directors is composed of skilled industry leaders from all facets of the reverse mortgage industry who will work together to govern the association with an appreciation for our diverse business needs," said NRMLA President and CEO Peter Bell.
NRMLA welcomes four new Directors to the 2017 board: John Button, president and CEO of ReverseVision; Leslie Flynne, senior vice president of Loan Servicing for Reverse Mortgage Solutions; Michael Gruley, executive vice president of Reverse Mortgage Lending at 1st National Reverse Mortgage; and Michael McCully, partner at New View Advisors.
FMJ Job Listings
- Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Roswell, GA
- Preferred Relationship Manager - Downtown Chicago - Fifth Third Bank - NAPERVILLE, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Commerce Place - Fifth Third Bank - LA GRANGE PARK, IN
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - Michigan City, IN
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - CLEARWATER, FL