MISMO Extends Comment Period for Proposed Rent Roll Standards for Commercial Properties
MISMO, the Mortgage Industry Standards Maintenance Organization, has extended the public comment period for the proposed data standard for the exchange of rent roll information on commercial property. The public comment period has been extended through Wednesday, March 15, 2017.
MISMO released the proposed data standard for the exchange of rent roll information on commercial property for public comment on Monday, Dec. 12, 2016. The public comment period was originally intended to end on Friday, Jan. 13, but was extended upon request from multiple organizations. The proposed standard is designed to provide a consistent set of data points and definitions to use in financing and managing commercial property assets.
FMJ Job Listings
- Correspondent Lending Reviewer - NASA Federal Credit Union - , MD
- Mortgage Quality Control Specialist - NASA Federal Credit Union - Bowie, MD
- Mortgage Compliance Officer/Quality Control Manager - NASA Federal Credit Union - Bowie, MD
- Risk Model Development & Validation, Sr Associate (Financial Services) - PricewaterhouseCoopers - McLean, VA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I. - Fifth Third Bank - Garfield Heights, OH
- Financial Center Manager III - Fifth Third Bank - MARION, OH