Movement Mortgage Hires Michelle Donnelly as Chief Commercial Officer
March 20, 2017
Movement Mortgage has hired Michelle Donnelly as its first chief commercial officer. Donnelly, a Harvard Business School alum, will report to Chief Executive Casey Crawford and be responsible for helping the company achieve its business objectives, implement commercial strategy and continue to develop as an organization. She will be based out of Movement’s National Sales Support Center in Fort Mill, S.C.
Donnelly brings 20 years of corporate leadership experience to her role. Prior to her role at Movement Mortgage she served in various sales, marketing, strategy and product development roles as a senior executive for a large pharmaceutical and biotech firm.
“What drew me to Movement was the amazing culture that has been created here,” Donnelly said. “I look around and see an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit in teams of people working for something bigger than just themselves.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Vice President - Underwriting - Waterstone Mortgage Corporation - Pewaukee, WI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Transcend Credit Union - Louisville, KY
- AVP, Fixed Income, Risk and Analytics - Lincoln Financial Group - Radnor, PA
- Associate Producer - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - White Plains, NY
- Director, Long Term Disability Claims - The Standard - White Plains, NY
- Relationship Manager, Mortgage Partnership Finance (MPF) - Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston - Boston, MA