Evergreen Home Loans Recognized as “Best Large Company to Work For”
June 29, 2017
Evergreen Home Loans has announced that it was named the “Best Large Company to Work For,” and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For,” in Washington State by Seattle Business Magazine.
The designation was announced at an awards dinner hosted by Seattle Business at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle. The companies on the list were selected based on employee feedback through extensive confidential surveys. This year marks four straight designations to the Best Companies to Work For list for Evergreen Home Loans.
“We recently celebrated our 30-year anniversary at Evergreen Home Loans, so it’s very special for us to add the designation as the best large company to work for in Washington state to this historic year for the company,” said Don Burton, President of Evergreen Home Loans. “At Evergreen, we empower our associates to know they have the runway to succeed and grow. Helping people find home and helping our associates feel highly valued are equally important to us. We believe that collective acts of kindness make this a great place to work and an even greater place for our customers to find home financing.”
Evergreen Home Loans began with five employees in West Seattle in 1987 and has grown to more than 758 associates at 56 locations, serving seven states.
FMJ Job Listings
- SVP, Lending - UNCLE Credit Union - Livermore, CA
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Madison,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Richmond,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Oak Harbor,
- Residential Mortgage Underwriter | GOLDEN VALLEY, MN - Undisclosed - GOLDEN VALLEY, MN
- Residential Mortgage Underwriter | Kansas City Metro Area - Undisclosed - OVERLAND PARK, KS