Inlanta Mortgage Adds Seven New Branches
August 9, 2017
Inlanta Mortgage has announced its expansion on the branch level in Indiana, Florida, Texas, Colorado, Illinois and Wisconsin.
“We are excited to have the level of talented people that have joined us this year,” said Inlanta Mortgage Senior Vice President of Business Development Chad Gomoll. “The expansion of our company is not for the sake of just growing, but to find inspired, talented individuals that can thrive in our company culture and see the value we offer.”
Since being established in 1993, Inlanta Mortgage has grown to more than 40 branches in 20 states and over 250 employees. Inlanta Mortgage was named a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplace in 2014, 2015 and 2016. Inlanta has been recognized as one of the country’s “Top Mortgage Employers” by National Mortgage Professional Magazine.
FMJ Job Listings
- Financial Center Operations Manager Austin, TX - 8627 Research Blvd -Bilingual Spanish required - Bank of America - Austin, TX
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Vice President - Underwriting - Waterstone Mortgage Corporation - Pewaukee, WI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Transcend Credit Union - Louisville, KY
- AVP, Fixed Income, Risk and Analytics - Lincoln Financial Group - Radnor, PA
- Associate Producer - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - White Plains, NY