Quicken Loans Mortgage Services Debuts Automated Valuation Tool
October 9, 2017
Quicken Loans Mortgage Services (QLMS), the third-party origination branch of Quicken Loans Inc., is now offering the QL Property Hub, an automated valuation tool for mortgage brokers, bankers, credit unions and correspondent partners.
According to the company, the QL Property Hub uses multiple machine learning algorithms to present property values using property details, recent comparable sales data and an interactive map with street level details. QL Property Hub is being offered at no cost, and the company added that the tool is not limited to applications placed with QLMS.
“Property data like square footage, room count and zoning can be outdated on popular home search websites, as the information is simply pulled from public record – there is no verification,” said David Schroeder, QLMS Vice President. “We have fulltime data experts to review and validate the public property data that we collect.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Community Mortgage Lending Loan Officer - HSBC - Oakland, California
- Premier Mortgage Consultant - HSBC - Fremont, California
- Mortgage Loan Officer - ASI Federal Credit Union - Harahan, LA
- Personal Banker Registered 2 - Wells Fargo - Fremont, CA
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Odessa, TX
- Personal Banker Registered 2 - Wells Fargo - Phoenix, AZ