CIS Completes Day 1 Certainty Integration
October 12, 2017
CIS has announced their 4506T Tax Transcript Service is now integrated to Day 1 Certainty from Fannie Mae through Desktop Underwriter (DU) validation service. Verification of Deposit/VOD and Verification of Employment/VOE through CIS were integrated with the initial launch of Day 1 Certainty.
“This integration streamlines procedures and saves cost through the ability to reissue original reports,” said Mike Brown, CIS President and Chief Executive Officer. “CIS clients benefit from requesting all credit and verification reports required by mortgage underwriting from one platform. Single-request-functionality is an efficiency that results in faster, more accurate, compliant loan packages and ultimately a better borrower experience.”
Fannie Mae’s Day 1 Certainty provides greater speed, certainty, reps and warrants relief, and efficiencies by streamlining the traditional paper-based mortgage process. Third-party validation of tax return information, employment, income, deposits and assets is required for mortgage origination. CIS has been providing credit and verification solutions for more than 30 years.
“Our operations centers on the East and West Coasts process 4506T requests on a proprietary platform that enables us to review, monitor and track each request, delivering industry-leading turn-times and low IRS rejection-rates”, said Brown. “We are pleased to complete this integration to Day 1 Certainty, giving our clients the ability to participate in this excellent new Fannie Mae program.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Universal Banker Woodland Park at Community Banks of Colorado - NBH Bank - Woodland Park, CO
- Universal Banker (Parker Stroh) at Community Banks of Colorado - NBH Bank - Parker, CO
- Retail Mortgage Loan Officer - Springfield Mobank - BOK Financial Corporation - Springfield, MO
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Fidelity Bank - Burleson, TX
- Retail Branch Sales Manager - EverBank - Orlando, FL
- Retail Branch Sales Manager - EverBank - Naples, FL