Signature Closers Partners With Pavaso on Digital Closing Solutions
November 3, 2017
Pavaso has partnered with Signature Closers, rounding out Signature Closers’ offerings, providing access to Pavaso’s Digital Closing Services to deliver a closing experience that is modern, better, and faster. In addition, the relationship will facilitate easier communication, collaboration and secure data exchange among all the transaction’s stakeholders.
Pavaso’s Digital Closing Services accommodate any type of closing without requiring IT implementation or training, allowing lenders to focus on balancing the digital demands of today’s environment with their everyday business. The platform accommodates early signing, attorney states, split closings, multiple borrowers, sellers, and more. Mortgage lenders, their business partners and consumers can communicate, collaborate and work in a single virtual location.
“Through our partnership with Pavaso, we're one step closer to realizing our vision of providing in-person traditional closings, eClosings, and eventually online closings to the consumer,” said Signature Closers President Mark Fleming Jr. “We believe that this multi-faceted approach differentiates us from our competitors and will resonate with the industry as we can serve all types of customers across all demographics. Through Pavaso's world-class eClosing technology and our ability to build a national database of Certified Pavaso signing agents that meet the stringent vetting requirements of Signature Closers, we will be able to provide efficient and professionally managed eClosings across the country."
Nancy Pratt, Vice President Partner Relations and Government Affairs for Pavaso, said, "As eClosings gain momentum, we are positioning ourselves in more and more markets. It is essential that we can provide closing services across the country that offer efficiency and excellence for our lenders, real estate agents and borrowers. By partnering with Signature Closers, we can continue to eClose loans and provide the top-notch service we demand in all Pavaso closings."
FMJ Job Listings
- Business Development Mortgage Originator - ESL Federal Credit Union - Rochester, NY
- Assistant Vice President - Mortgage Origination - WESTconsin Credit Union - Menomonie, WI
- Sr Dir GSI Operations & Underwriting - Standard, The - Portland, OR
- Personal Banker - Washington Market Locations: Seattle Metro - Seattle Northeast Metro - Bellevue - Peninsula, WA (WWA) - JPMorgan Chase and - Seattle, WA
- Mortgage Wholesale Specialist III - Santander - Villanova, PA
- Mortgage Loan Officer - American Financial Network - Levittown, PA