Silver Hill Launches New Program for One- to Four-Unit Residential Properties
November 29, 2017
Silver Hill Funding LLC has introduced its new 1-4 Plex Program for residential multifamily loans from $100,000 to $2 million.
Mortgage originators can use Silver Hill’s 1-4 Plex Program to transact on the duplex, condo, and other multi-unit, residential real estate deals in their market.
“Closing duplex, triplex, fourplex and condo deals gives residential professionals the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the ins and outs of multi-unit transactions,” said Silver Hill National Sales Manager Michael Boggiano. “Our program helps them capture more of the business in their market while they prepare to diversify with five-plus unit commercial scenarios down the road.”
Financing is available for borrowers who have at least a three-year history of owning, retaining and managing residential real estate investment properties and who own a minimum of three investment properties currently under management. The maximum LTV for purchases and rate/term refinances is 80 percent. Cash-outs are available. Tax returns and financial statements are not required for application.
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Park Street - Jax Federal Credit Union - Jacksonville, FL
- Branch Manager/Houston, TX - Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union - Houston, TX
- Retail Mortgage Loan Originator - Plano - BOK Financial Corporation - Plano, TX
- Retail Loan Originator - EverBank - Islandia, NY
- Retail Direct Loan Officer Sr - EverBank - Chesterfield, MO
- Full Time Floating Customer Service Representative - Fulton Financial Corporation - Ellicott City, MD