John Fraas Named President of Class Appraisal
December 15, 2017
Class Appraisal has announced the appointment of John Fraas as its new company President. Fraas comes with strong operations experience, most recently serving as President and Chief Financial Officer for Detroit-based Fathead.
“We are delighted to have John join our company, as it represents our continued commitment to building the best team in the industry in order to drive our future growth initiatives,” Class Appraisal CEO Alex Elezaj said. “John brings a great deal of leadership skills to our team and is a perfect cultural fit.”
Fraas’ primary responsibilities will include overseeing the day-to-day operations and aiding in the execution of the company’s strategic plans.
“Class Appraisal has become one of the fastest-growing and most-respected appraisal management companies in the country,” Fraas said. “I’m looking forward to working with such a passionate and motivated team, so we can continue to innovate and provide exceptional service for all of our business partners.”
Fraas’ career includes spending more than seven years at Deloitte, six years at Ilmor Engineering, and two years at Fathead.
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Omaha,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - San Antonio,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - Ennis,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Bellevue,