NRMLA Names 2018 Executive Officers and Board
December 22, 2017
The National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association (NRMLA) has formally announced the members of its 2018 Board of Directors. Directors were elected unanimously during a NRMLA Business Meeting held in November during the association’s 2017 Annual Meeting in San Francisco.
The 2018 Board re-elected the following slate of officers to serve as NRMLA’s Executive Committee for a second year-long term: Co-Chairs Joe DeMarkey of Reverse Mortgage Funding and Reza Jahangiri of American Advisors Group (AAG); Vice Chair Sherry Apanay, Finance of America Reverse; Vice Chair Mark Browning, HomeChex; Secretary Mike Kent, Liberty Home Equity Solutions; and Treasurer Jason McNamara, Celink.
“With its diverse skillset and deep bench of thoughtful leaders, the 2018 Board of Directors is well-suited to govern the association during this time of changing market demands," said NRMLA President and Chief Executive Officer Peter Bell.
FMJ Job Listings
- Transaction Manager - Roosevelt Management Company - Dallas, TX
- Private Client Banker - SF Valley North - Northridge, CA (including Porter Ranch, Granada Hills and surrounding areas) - JPMorgan Chase and - Los Angeles, CA
- Customer Service Representative - Mortgage Servicing - Elevations Credit Union - Broomfield, CO
- Coordinator Contracts - Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) - New York, NY
- Wholesale Account Executive - Loan Depot - Charlotte, NC
- Mortgage Loan Originator- St Petersburg - Synovus Financial Corp. - Saint Petersburg, FL