NRMLA Names 2018 Executive Officers and Board
December 22, 2017
The National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association (NRMLA) has formally announced the members of its 2018 Board of Directors. Directors were elected unanimously during a NRMLA Business Meeting held in November during the association’s 2017 Annual Meeting in San Francisco.
The 2018 Board re-elected the following slate of officers to serve as NRMLA’s Executive Committee for a second year-long term: Co-Chairs Joe DeMarkey of Reverse Mortgage Funding and Reza Jahangiri of American Advisors Group (AAG); Vice Chair Sherry Apanay, Finance of America Reverse; Vice Chair Mark Browning, HomeChex; Secretary Mike Kent, Liberty Home Equity Solutions; and Treasurer Jason McNamara, Celink.
“With its diverse skillset and deep bench of thoughtful leaders, the 2018 Board of Directors is well-suited to govern the association during this time of changing market demands," said NRMLA President and Chief Executive Officer Peter Bell.
FMJ Job Listings
- Financial Center Lending Officer (Bilingual Spanish/English) Charleston, SC - Bank of America - Charleston, SC
- Regional Sales Ops Manager- 18043778 - Bank of America - Ventura, CA
- AVP and Senior Director, Fixed Income, Risk and Analytics - Lincoln Financial Group - Radnor, PA
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Prospect Bank - Paris, IL
- State Underwriting Counsel - New York - CATIC Title - Tarrytown, New York
- Risk Analytics & Modeling Manager - GENWORTH - Raleigh, NC