Evergreen Home Loans to Offer Downpayment Protection Program
January 29, 2018
Evergreen Home Loans has announced that it will begin offering Evergreen +Plus downpayment protection to its customers. Evergreen +Plus reimburses homebuyers up to their full downpayment if they have to sell at a loss in a future down market.
“Our goal with Evergreen +Plus is to give our customers a competitive advantage in the housing market now and into the future,” said David Floan, Executive Vice President of Evergreen Home Loans. “We know that life doesn’t stop for our customers when they buy a home. A new job, a growing family; there are a number of reasons that someone might need to move a few years after they’ve purchased a home. With Evergreen +Plus, our customers will be able to reduce their risk of financial loss should they have to sell for reasons outside of their control.”
Evergreen +Plus downpayment protection is available in partnership with ValueInsured.
"Providing a mortgage that includes down payment protection sets Evergreen Home Loans apart from the competition and maximizes homebuyer confidence in the hot markets they serve,” said Joe Melendez, Chief Executive Officer of ValueInsured, the provider of +Plus downpayment protection. “We are thrilled to work with an innovative leader who recognizes that both today's market conditions and homebuyer preferences require a new type of mortgage."
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Consumer Compliance Specialist - Financial Services - Troutman Pepper - Wilmington, DE
- Senior Vice President of Human Resources - American Heritage Credit Union - Philadelphia, PA
- Executive Vice President / Chief Operations Officer - American Heritage Credit Union - Philadelphia, PA
- Personal Banker I - Dilworth (Charlotte Area) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Personal Banker II - Dilworth - Charlotte Area - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Midtown East - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC