Richey May Debuts Cybersecurity Services for Mortgage Firms
March 9, 2018
Richey May, a Denver-based accounting and advisory firm, has created a cybersecurity services practice designed to help lenders and servicers protect themselves against online fraud and data attacks.
Through Richey May Technology Solutions, the company’s clients can receive an assessment of their IT infrastructure and controls, followed by recommendations on how to improve areas that are deemed vulnerable. Lenders and servicers that do not have in-house cybersecurity professionals can outsource this duty to Richey May.
John-Thomas (J.T.) Gaietto, an information security expert who joined Richey May last fall, has been named executive director of Richey May Technology Solutions.
"No industry works with as much sensitive consumer data than the mortgage industry," Gaietto said. "They have everything about a borrower's finances, from paystubs to tax returns to the Social Security numbers of their children. They're also required to retain this data for years, which compounds the challenges of storing it securely and keeping it out of the hands of cybercriminals."
FMJ Job Listings
- Head of Credit Risk - Private Bank - Oakwood Search - San Jose, CA
- Home Lending Manager - Northern Indiana - Ft. Wayne - JPMorgan Chase and - Fort Wayne, IN
- Credit Risk Officer II (Financial Institutions) - Santander - Dorchester Center, MA
- Personal Banker - Washington Market Locations: North WA - Northwest WA - Eastern WA and Surrounding Areas (WWA) - JPMorgan Chase and - Everett, WA
- Wholesale Account Executive - Loan Depot - Franklin, TN
- Business Banking Center Mgr I (Liberty North) at (Bank Midwest) - NBH Bank - Liberty, MO