Allegiance Bank Selects Wolters Kluwer’s Compliance Solutions
April 12, 2018
Wolters Kluwer has announced that Allegiance Bank, headquartered in Houston, Texas, has selected the company’s CRA Wiz and Fair Lending Wiz solutions to help the bank manage fair lending compliance across its entire organization. Allegiance Bank operates 16 full-service banking locations and one loan production office in the Houston metropolitan area and has an asset size of $2.86 billion.
Fair Lending Wiz is a complete and automated fair lending management solution that allows Allegiance Bank to identify potential risk—such as underwriting and pricing risks—and promptly take corrective actions where needed. CRA Wiz helps the bank apply a range of fully customizable automation technologies to its CRA reporting process, including guaranteed accurate geocoding, to speed up data preparation for CRA reviews and, ultimately, to ensure banks meet the credit, service and community development needs of the communities they serve.
“As a former Officer of Thrift Supervision (OTS) examiner, I am accustomed to using Wolters Kluwer CRA and Fair Lending Wiz technology in my examinations, and I trust the data these solutions provide,” said Marcus Vasquez, Vice President and Fair Banking Officer at Allegiance Bank. “We are a growing commercial bank, and I want to have the assurance that our data would be comparable, if not exact, as to what regulators are using when conducting our examinations. The peace of mind these solutions provide is invaluable.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Full Time Senior Teller - Fulton Financial Corporation - Gap, PA
- Full Time Head Teller - Fulton Financial Corporation - Harrisburg, PA
- Part- Time Relationship Banker - 49th Street Branch - Synovus Financial Corp. - Saint Petersburg, FL
- Relationship Banker - Synovus Financial Corp. - Lavonia, GA
- Personal Banker (Grandview, MO) at Bank Midwest - NBH Bank - Grandview, MO
- Retail Mortgage Loan Originator - Santa Fe - BOK Financial Corporation - Santa Fe, NM