U.S. Mortgage Names Reverse Mortgage Director
June 26, 2018
U.S. Mortgage Corp. has hired Steven J. Sless as its new National Reverse Mortgage Director.
In his new role, Sless will work with Loan Officers and Managers across all company platforms to increase sales and improve back-office operations related to the company’s reverse mortgage product.
Sless was previously a Branch Director for Huron Valley Financial, and before that, he was Managing Partner at Bayshore Reverse Mortgage.
U.S. Mortgage Corp. is headquartered in Melville, N.Y., and Sless will be based in the company’s Columbia, Md., office.
FMJ Job Listings
- Sr. Mortgage Sales & Wholesale Manager - Bellco Credit Union - Denver, CO
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Republic Bank - Saint Petersburg, FL
- Mortgage Underwriter - First Financial Bank - Fort Worth, TX
- Account Representative - MGIC - Minneapolis, MN
- AVP and Senior Director, Fixed Income, Risk and Analytics - Lincoln Financial Group - Wayne, PA