Franklin American Mortgage Launches New Digital Mortgage Experience
July 12, 2018
Franklin American Mortgage has announced a new and improved customer experience powered by Blend’s digital platform. This digital experience makes it easier than ever for homebuyers to submit all required documentation when applying for a loan from their mobile device or desktop computer.
Borrowers have the option to submit documentation on their schedules, including on nights and weekends. Recent studies have shown that the streamlined process allows up to 80 percent of borrowers to complete their applications in just one sitting. Additionally, borrowers can directly link their financial accounts to the portal, giving Loan Officers and processors the access they need to quickly verify income information.
“Homebuyers and Loan Officers have suffered for too long with passing large amounts of paperwork while trying to coordinate their schedules to finish an application. As a technology-driven company, we knew there had to be a better way and integrating our tools with Blend’s digital platform simplifies the entire process with transparency,” said Matt Rider, Franklin American Mortgage Chief Information Officer. “We take great pride in our commitment to exceptional customer service and this is just the first piece of the digital transformation underway at Franklin American Mortgage.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator - North Evansville, IN - Fifth Third Bank - EVANSVILLE, IN
- Retail Personal Banker Associate i - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Financial Center Manager II - Chicago Heights - Fifth Third Bank - SOUTH CHICAGO HEIGHTS, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II- Dearborn - Fifth Third Bank - DEARBORN, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I. - Fifth Third Bank - Niles, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL