MLO Andrew Jefferson Joins the GSF Team in Wisconsin
August 1, 2018
GSF Mortgage Corporation has added mortgage industry veteran and Mortgage Loan Originator Andrew Jefferson to its Brookfield, Wis. office. Jefferson has been around the mortgage industry for 20 years and is overjoyed to have the opportunity to join the GSF Mortgage team.
“We are really excited for Drew to join our team here at GSF,” said GSF Mortgage Branch Manager Jennifer Geiger. “We think he will be a fantastic addition to the company and will really fit in well here. He brings an excellent attitude and wonderful customer service, along with superb knowledge and experience from being in the industry for 20 years.”
Jefferson, a veteran himself, plans to help those who helped serve our country as well as first-time homebuyers. With his vast knowledge and connections in the industry, he hopes to expand the GSF Mortgage name by getting the word out about the variety of products and programs that the company has to offer.
FMJ Job Listings
- Financial Center Lending Officer (Bilingual Spanish/English) Charleston, SC - Bank of America - Charleston, SC
- Regional Sales Ops Manager- 18043778 - Bank of America - Ventura, CA
- AVP and Senior Director, Fixed Income, Risk and Analytics - Lincoln Financial Group - Radnor, PA
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Prospect Bank - Paris, IL
- State Underwriting Counsel - New York - CATIC Title - Tarrytown, New York
- Risk Analytics & Modeling Manager - GENWORTH - Raleigh, NC