Reverse Mortgage Specialist Dan Altman Joins the Homebridge Team
August 7, 2018
Homebridge Financial Services has announced that Dan Altman has joined the company as a Mortgage Loan Originator in its Pikesville, Md. location. Altman brings to Homebridge more than five years of experience helping borrowers achieve the dream of homeownership.
"The backbone of the mortgage industry should be education and unwavering customer service. Early in my lending industry career, I focused on HECM loans to provide a real benefit to older homeowners. Now I am very excited to be able to reach a broader client base with programs such as Homebridge’s VA Renovation Loan. I couldn't be happier," said Altman. "What attracted me to Homebridge is our shared values in excellent customer service, the high level of integrity in every interaction, and being able to work with some of the best Mortgage Loan Originators in the business; not the least of which is my manager, Brian Sacks."
Homebridge has grown significantly since its start more than 25 years ago, and its nationwide footprint now includes more than 2,500 associates throughout 200 offices, including five in Maryland. Its dedication to customer and industry colleague satisfaction has led it to being one of the highest-ranking lenders for customer satisfaction in the Satmetrix Net Promoter consumer confidence survey, along with multiple accolades from industry trade and financial media.
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Lending Associate - Santa Monica, CA - Bank Of America - Santa Monica, CA
- FC Lending Officer - Huntington Beach, CA (Bella Terra FC) - Bank Of America - Huntington Beach, CA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate 1 - Fifth Third Bank - BONITA SPRINGS, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - ESTERO, FL
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Aurora, IL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Northbrook - Fifth Third Bank - Northbrook, IL