Better Mortgage Expands Into Three States
August 13, 2018
Better Mortgage, a New York City-headquartered digital mortgage company, is now offering its products and services in Mississippi, Iowa and South Dakota.
According to the company, these three states will enable Better Mortgage to reach 7 million additional potential homebuyers. Since its launch in 2016, the company is now operating in 19 states; in May, the company began doing business in Michigan and Tennessee.
“We’ve taken great care to study the issues facing the average homebuyer, from rising mortgage rates to tight housing inventory, in order to improve our services and tailor them to the specific needs of every market within each state that we operate,” said Eric Wilson, head of lending innovation and Operations at Better Mortgage. “We are excited to offer residents of Iowa, Mississippi, and South Dakota the tools they’ll need to achieve their homeownership dreams.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Risk Model Development and Validation Management - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - ROLLING MEADOWS, IL
- Associate Wealth Management Advisor - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - GRAND RAPIDS, MI
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - GRAND RAPIDS, MI