Zillow to Expand Homebuying Service to Denver
September 10, 2018
Zillow has announced that it will expand its Zillow Offers homebuying service to Denver this fall.
The Denver market will be the fourth for Zillow, which debuted the service in Phoenix and Las Vegas earlier this year and is now making it available in Atlanta, which is also the first East Coast market for the company. The service enables home sellers to request a no-obligation cash offer from Zillow to purchase the property. If the offer is accepted, Zillow will directly buy the home, prepare it for sale and list on the Zillow site. Zillow did not set a date for the launch of the Denver-based service.
"In the few short months Zillow Offers has been operating in our first two markets, we've seen strong interest from home sellers. We have heard how valuable it is to them to be able to sell on their timeline, with transparency and certainty," said Zillow Brand President Jeremy Wacksman.
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - PALM HARBOR, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - WOODHAVEN, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Augusta area, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Augusta, GA
- Financial Center Manager Associate. - Fifth Third Bank - CARMEL, IN
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Gurnee - Fifth Third Bank - GURNEE, IL
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Atlanta area, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Atlanta, GA