Zillow Offers to Launch in Atlanta This Fall
July 18, 2018
Zillow has announced that its Zillow Offers homebuying service is being expanded this fall into Atlanta.
The service, which is now available only in Phoenix and Las Vegas, enables home sellers to request a no-obligation cash offer from Zillow to purchase the property. If the offer is accepted, Zillow will directly buy the home, prepare it for sale and list on the Zillow site. As with the Phoenix and Las Vegas markets, Zillow will partner with local brokerages and Premier Agents in Atlanta—in this case, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties and Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers—to work with sellers who opt not to accept Zillow’s purchase proposal.
“Sellers love Zillow Offers, because it's a service that offers them more control and convenience—and less stress—when they sell their homes,” said Zillow Brand President Jeremy Wacksman. “Zillow has delivered that to sellers in our first two markets, and we're excited to expand into Atlanta. Once we launch the program in the fall, we will be able to provide Atlanta-area homeowners with more choices, greater control, certainty about price, and transparency when it comes to selling their home, whether they take a cash offer or sell traditionally with a Premier Agent.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, KY
- Financial Center Manager Associate - 222 South Riverside Plaza Chicago IL - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- CRA Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Southfield, MI