ACUMA President Bob Dorsa to Retire
September 26, 2018
Bob Dorsa, the Founder and President of the American Credit Union Mortgage Association (ACUMA), has announced that he will be retiring in January 2020.
Dorsa founded the Las Vegas-headquartered ACUMA in 1996 and will focus on the organization’s events during the transition period before the leadership role is passed on to Tracy Ashfield, who has been an organizational consultant at ACUMA since 2000. Ashfield also runs Ashfield and Associates, a consulting and training firm that assists credit unions with mortgage lending strategies, and was previously senior executive for mortgage development at CUNA Mutual.
“Bob is a well-known credit union leader and ACUMA founder, and his 40 years of contributions to credit unions and CUSOs have been substantial,” said Pam Davis, Board Chairman for ACUMA. “During his 22 years of service at the helm of ACUMA, Bob managed all facets of our business. He ran our events and meetings, as well as our business operations. We thank Bob for his service, dedication and commitment to our members, and we are pleased he is staying on beyond January 2020 to ensure a smooth transition.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company - Chula Vista,
- Consumer Credit Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Personal Banker II Growth - Morton Grove - Fifth Third Bank - Morton Grove, IL
- Financial Center Manger Associate - Fifth Third Bank - NAPERVILLE, IL
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - WOODRIDGE, IL
- Financial Center Manager Associate. - Fifth Third Bank - Highland, IN