ALTA Achieves Record Membership for Ninth Consecutive Year
October 29, 2018
The American Land Title Association (ALTA) has celebrated its ninth consecutive year of all-time record membership, with 6,368 member companies, surpassing its 2017 membership record by 24 companies.
“ALTA’s continued growth is a source of pride not just for ALTA staff, but equally so for ALTA members,” said Cornelia Horner, ALTA’s interim Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer. “A flourishing membership provides our member companies with a strong association that can advocate for their needs with a louder voice. Everyone knows there is strength in numbers: ALTA finds its strength in its members.”
ALTA’s active, committed and diverse membership includes title insurance companies, title and settlement agents, abstracters and real estate attorneys. The majority of these members are small business owners who rely on the variety of benefits and services that ALTA provides.
“ALTA works diligently to prepare our members for the future of the land title insurance industry through our educational efforts, networking opportunities, advocacy endeavors, multiple communication avenues and professional industry standards,” said Horner. “We listen to their stories about how they lead, deliver and protect their clients as well as the industry every day, and we respond with new resources and better products to help them succeed.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - PALM HARBOR, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - WOODHAVEN, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Augusta area, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Augusta, GA
- Financial Center Manager Associate. - Fifth Third Bank - CARMEL, IN
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Gurnee - Fifth Third Bank - GURNEE, IL
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Atlanta area, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Atlanta, GA