Synergy One Lending Acquires BBMC Mortgage
November 1, 2018
Synergy One Lending, a San Diego-based subsidiary of Mutual of Omaha Bank, has acquired BBMC Mortgage, a national mortgage company based in Lombard, Ill.
BBMC is a division of Bridgeview Bank and offers a range of products including traditional and reverse mortgages through a network of loan officers and direct sales channels. In addition to acquiring select assets and leases, Synergy One expects to transition most BBMC employees to the company. The terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
“BBMC has built an impressive team and we are a strong cultural fit, with both firms committed to a relentless drive towards an exceptional customer experience through the combination of talent, technology, and digital marketing expertise,” said Synergy One CEO Terry Connealy.
“Synergy One and Mutual of Omaha Bank put their customers first, which aligns closely with BBMC’s culture and commitment to honesty, fair dealing and superior customer service,” added Jeff Gennarelli, President of BBMC Mortgage. “I’m confident this will be an excellent fit for our mortgage customers and employees.”
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Streetsboro, OH
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II . Winter Park FL . Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Winter Park, FL
- Personal Banker Associate II - Williamson Square (Franklin, TN) - Fifth Third Bank - Franklin, TN
- Preferred Relationship Manager - Fifth Third Bank - New Albany, OH