Tim Fitzgerald Joins Home Point as Managing Director/Regional Manager
November 7, 2018
Home Point Financial Corporation has announced that Tim Fitzgerald has joined the company as Managing Director–Regional Manager, where he will direct Home Point’s Third-Party Originations (TPO) Regional Sales Team, responsible for 14 states in New England, the Northeast, Midwest and Washington, D.C. He will report directly to Paul Wyner, Senior Managing Director of TPO Sales.
Fitzgerald has nearly 30 years of experience in the mortgage industry, most recently serving as Regional Account Executive for Cardinal Financial in Charlotte, N.C. Previous experience includes positions with MB Financial Mortgage, Franklin American Mortgage and ABN AMRO Mortgage Group, among others.
“Tim’s experience positions him as a clear fit for the role of Managing Director–Regional Manager,” said Phil Shoemaker, Chief Business Officer for Home Point. “We are happy to have him on our team and are confident that his innovative leadership style will contribute to Home Point Financial’s position as a leader in the TPO channel.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Jr. Compliance Specialist- Fair Lending - NFM LENDING - Linthicum Heights, MD
- Mortgage Loan Officer- Leads Provided - Base + Commission - EECU - Fort Worth, TX
- Mortgage Processor - Credit Union of Georgia - Marietta, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - XENIA, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - OAKWOOD, OH
- Area Sales Manager (ASM) I - Fifth Third Bank - BRENTWOOD, TN