Guaranteed Rate Wins Chicago Top Workplace Award
November 7, 2018
Guaranteed Rate has been recognized for the seventh consecutive year by The Chicago Tribune as one of Chicago’s Top Workplaces. Headquartered on Chicago’s North Side, the company has been on an upward trajectory since its founding, employing more than 1,500 in the Chicagoland area and ranked at the top of the Large Business Category.
“Being named one of the top places to work comes from the amazing people we have at this company,” said Guaranteed Rate Founder and Chief Executive Officer Victor Ciardelli. “It is just a pleasure, every day, to be able to work with such a great team.”
Founded in 2000, Guaranteed Rate, which has grown to more than 4,600 employees nationwide, focuses on industry innovation, career development and individual wellness.
The Guaranteed Rate Foundation, a 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit organization, was established to provide aid to people in times of unexpected hardship or need. The Guaranteed Rate Foundation has donated nearly $2.5 million since 2012. Ciardelli’s mission to give back to the community has inspired his employees to do the same. He credits his generous employees for the Foundation’s increasing impact.
FMJ Job Listings
- Jr. Compliance Specialist- Fair Lending - NFM LENDING - Linthicum Heights, MD
- Mortgage Loan Officer- Leads Provided - Base + Commission - EECU - Fort Worth, TX
- Mortgage Processor - Credit Union of Georgia - Marietta, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - XENIA, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - OAKWOOD, OH
- Area Sales Manager (ASM) I - Fifth Third Bank - BRENTWOOD, TN