Class Appraisal Names Julie Jones SVP of Valuation Transformation and Engagement
November 13, 2018
Class Appraisal has announced that Julie Jones, an industry veteran with more than 18 years of industry expertise, has joined the firm as Senior Vice President of Valuation Transformation and Engagement, reporting to the Chief Innovation Officer Scot Rose.
Jones was most recently a member of the Collateral Policy and Strategy team for Fannie Mae, where she led broader outreach for the team's initiatives, including Appraisal Process Modernization. Jones successfully forged relationships with stakeholders through an open line of communication, collaboration and transparency. During her tenure at Fannie Mae, Jones also served as a national review appraiser and as a Subject Matter Expert for Collateral Underwriter, appraisal policy and various internal applications and procedures.
"The company is strategically investing in industry veterans that can help shape the future of the valuation industry, and Julie is an important part of that effort," said Class Appraisal Chief Innovation Officer, Scot Rose. "In her new role, Julie will help develop innovative solutions and facilitate market adoption of those solutions through training, education, and engagement with all stakeholders.
Jones has comprehensive experience in real estate and collateral valuation. She began her career as a practicing appraiser and Realtor in North Carolina and has retained her certification as a residential appraiser.
"The company's new Innovation Organization will focus on much needed research and development in the valuation space," said Jones. "Hearing their vision for the future of our industry made this an opportunity I simply couldn't pass up. I'm very excited to get started and help spearhead that change."
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator - North Evansville, IN - Fifth Third Bank - EVANSVILLE, IN
- Retail Personal Banker Associate i - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Financial Center Manager II - Chicago Heights - Fifth Third Bank - SOUTH CHICAGO HEIGHTS, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II- Dearborn - Fifth Third Bank - DEARBORN, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I. - Fifth Third Bank - Niles, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL