Accurate Group Promotes Two Execs
November 15, 2018
Accurate Group has announced the promotions of Steve Baczkowski to Chief Operating Officer and Frank Guarnera to Director of National Sales.
Baczkowski has been with Accurate Group as National Title Operations Director since 2014, and in his new role, will run Accurate Group’s national title and appraisal operations. He has more than 25 years of industry experience and excels at creating and managing efficient operational units focused on providing outstanding customer centric solutions.
Guarnera served as Director of Valuations and has been with Accurate Group since 2010. He has more than 20 years of experience in the mortgage banking industry, and in 2007, coordinated and co-managed the Louisiana Road Home Project, a project designed to appraise the 125,000-plus homes destroyed in Hurricanes Katrina and Rita.
FMJ Job Listings
- Underwriter - CBRE - Newport Beach, CA
- Senior Vice President, Marketing - Alaska USA Federal Credit Union - Anchorage, AK
- VAS - Vice President - CBRE - Boise, ID
- Underwriter - CBRE - Oak Brook, IL
- External Mortgage Loan Officer - Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union - St. Louis, MO
- Chief Lending Officer - Credit Union of Georgia - Woodstock, GA