ALTA Bolsters Its Elite Provider Program
November 16, 2018
The American Land Title Association (ALTA) has expanded its Elite Provider Program to accept all service providers that qualify through the application process.
The Elite Provider Program features distinguished service providers committed to furnishing extensive benefits to the title insurance and settlement services industry. Elite Providers must complete a comprehensive application process, which includes providing ALTA member recommendations, financial statements and an exclusive ALTA member benefit or discount.
“Elite Providers must prove they uphold the highest industry standards and that they provide effective solutions for our members,” said Cornelia Horner, ALTA’s Interim Chief Executive Officer. “With a changing market place, it is important ALTA connects its members with as many quality, high-caliber vendors as possible.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, KY
- Financial Center Manager Associate - 222 South Riverside Plaza Chicago IL - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- CRA Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Southfield, MI