ALTA Bolsters Its Elite Provider Program
November 16, 2018
The American Land Title Association (ALTA) has expanded its Elite Provider Program to accept all service providers that qualify through the application process.
The Elite Provider Program features distinguished service providers committed to furnishing extensive benefits to the title insurance and settlement services industry. Elite Providers must complete a comprehensive application process, which includes providing ALTA member recommendations, financial statements and an exclusive ALTA member benefit or discount.
“Elite Providers must prove they uphold the highest industry standards and that they provide effective solutions for our members,” said Cornelia Horner, ALTA’s Interim Chief Executive Officer. “With a changing market place, it is important ALTA connects its members with as many quality, high-caliber vendors as possible.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Underwriter - CBRE - Newport Beach, CA
- Senior Vice President, Marketing - Alaska USA Federal Credit Union - Anchorage, AK
- VAS - Vice President - CBRE - Boise, ID
- Underwriter - CBRE - Oak Brook, IL
- External Mortgage Loan Officer - Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union - St. Louis, MO
- Chief Lending Officer - Credit Union of Georgia - Woodstock, GA