NewDay USA Debuts Operation Home Program
December 5, 2018
NewDay USA has introduced Operation Home, a program designed to help active-duty military personnel and veterans buy a home without having to put forth a downpayment and out-of-pocket funds for closing costs.
Operation Home will be officially launched on Dec. 8 to coincide with NewDay's sponsorship of the annual Army-Navy football game. Rear Admiral Thomas Lynch USN (Ret.), Executive Chairman of the Fulton, Md.-based NewDay USA, said the program would help qualified borrowers achieve homeownership without having to carry an additional financial burden.
"Veterans and their families have made great sacrifices to protect our freedom, and we want to help them achieve their own share of the American Dream," said Lynch. "With Operation Home, our Veterans will be able to purchase the home of their dreams without taking one dollar out of their pockets for a downpayment or closing costs."
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, KY
- Financial Center Manager Associate - 222 South Riverside Plaza Chicago IL - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- CRA Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Southfield, MI