Texas Capital Bank Debuts eMortgages Program
December 11, 2018
Texas Capital Bancshares Inc., the Dallas-headquartered parent company of Texas Capital Bank, has launched its eMortgages program.
With this announcement, Texas Capital Bank stated it was the first U.S. bank to fully support eMortgages. By providing financing for eMortgages, Texas Capital Bank said it resolved a liquidity issue for lenders and helped close the financial gap needed to make eMortgages viable.
"In the long term, eMortgages hold the promise to help lenders gain operational efficiencies, realize cost savings and experience increased borrower satisfaction," said Jack Nunnery, President of Mortgage Finance. "Having a knowledgeable counterparty that can help remove some of the uncertainty can be essential to a mortgage lender's success as they embark on their own digital transformation."
FMJ Job Listings
- Business Development Officer II - Corporate Center - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, KY
- Financial Center Manager Associate - 222 South Riverside Plaza Chicago IL - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL