Vanderbilt Mortgage Debuts Video for Loan Process
December 21, 2018
Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance Inc., a company within Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway operations, is now offering a video guide for homebuyers applying for a manufactured home loan.
The Maryville, Tenn.-based Vanderbilt specializes in manufactured home loans, and its video charts the online application process from the application to discussing specific documentation needs to determining what loan programs may be available to signing the final documents that close the process.
"Providing educational resources for home buyers is a big part of our overall mission to provide an extraordinary experience for our customers," said Vanderbilt President Eric Hamilton. "Homebuyers deserve to be informed and we believe this new resource will provide some guidance with an overview of the application process."
FMJ Job Listings
- Underwriter - CBRE - Newport Beach, CA
- Senior Vice President, Marketing - Alaska USA Federal Credit Union - Anchorage, AK
- VAS - Vice President - CBRE - Boise, ID
- Underwriter - CBRE - Oak Brook, IL
- External Mortgage Loan Officer - Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union - St. Louis, MO
- Chief Lending Officer - Credit Union of Georgia - Woodstock, GA