Mortgage Network Partners With Habitat for Humanity to Assist N.J. Family
December 26, 2018
Mortgage Network Inc., which does business in New Jersey as MNET Mortgage Corp. and is one of the largest mortgage lenders in the eastern U.S., recently partnered with Habitat for Humanity to build a new home for a deserving Plainfield, N.J. family.
Seven Mortgage Network employees from the company’s Danvers, Mass. and Florham Park, N.J. branches joined Habitat for Humanity of Greater Plainfield and Middlesex County to help build a single-family home in Plainfield. When complete, the home will be presented to the family with an interest-free mortgage.
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Plainfield and Middlesex County is one of 1,700 Habitat affiliates working to create affordable housing worldwide. Habitat houses are sold to partner families at no profit and are financed with affordable mortgages with zero percent interest rates. Every family devotes at least 200 hours of sweat equity to help build their home or a neighbor’s home.
“It’s one thing to help someone finance their dream home and another to help build it,” said Michael Burke, District Manager for MNET Mortgage Corp. “Over the past several years, Habitat for Humanity has helped build more than 47 homes in the local community, providing local families with stable, affordable housing. We share Habitat’s commitment to help families find a safe and affordable place to live and achieve the dream of homeownership.”
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Specialist - Mortgage Loan Assistant I - Self-Help Federal Credit Union - Sacramento, CA
- Mortgage Escrow Analyst II - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Area Sales Manager (ASM) I - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I . Bonita Springs FL . Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Bonita Springs, FL
- Financial Center Manager Associate-- Pinellas/Pasco/Hillsborough - Fifth Third Bank - Palm Harbor, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - South Nashville Bench - Fifth Third Bank - Fairview, TN