Stephen S. Wagner Named Appraisal Institute 2019 President
December 27, 2018
The Appraisal Institute has named Stephen S. Wagner at its President for 2019.
Wagner is a Senior Appraiser in the appraisal firm of Terzo & Bologna Inc. in Indianapolis. He has served on the Appraisal Institute’s Board of Directors and as Chairman of its Finance Committee and Vice Chairman of its Professional Standards and Guidance Committee. He also teaches general qualifying education and advanced-level courses and seminars for the Appraisal Institute.
“I look forward to helping lead our organization during this critical time in its history,” Wagner said. “Valuation professionals have the potential for a bright future, and the Appraisal Institute welcomes the opportunity to lead the way.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator - St. Augustine - Central Bank - St. Augustine, FL
- Sr Lending Officer - Bank Of America - Franklin, TN
- High Net Worth HE Underwriter - Bank Of America - Chandler, AZ
- FC Lending Officer - Seaside, CA - Bank Of America - Seaside, CA
- FC Lending Officer - Morgan Hill, CA (North Morgan Hill) - Bank Of America - Morgan Hill, CA
- FC Lending Officer - Modesto, CA (Modesto Main ) - Bank Of America - Modesto, CA