Stephen S. Wagner Named Appraisal Institute 2019 President
December 27, 2018
The Appraisal Institute has named Stephen S. Wagner at its President for 2019.
Wagner is a Senior Appraiser in the appraisal firm of Terzo & Bologna Inc. in Indianapolis. He has served on the Appraisal Institute’s Board of Directors and as Chairman of its Finance Committee and Vice Chairman of its Professional Standards and Guidance Committee. He also teaches general qualifying education and advanced-level courses and seminars for the Appraisal Institute.
“I look forward to helping lead our organization during this critical time in its history,” Wagner said. “Valuation professionals have the potential for a bright future, and the Appraisal Institute welcomes the opportunity to lead the way.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Director of Mortgage Operations - Perch - Austin, TX
- Mortgage Direct Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - HOBART, IN
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker I - Kernan - Fifth Third Bank - Jacksonville, FL
- Mortgage Loan Originator. - Fifth Third Bank - TAMPA, FL