LO Lisa Steinke Joins New American Funding’s Cedar Rapids Team
January 7, 2019
New American Funding has announced that Lisa Steinke has joined the company as a Loan Originator for the Cedar Rapids, Iowa area. Steinke, a native of Cedar Rapids, has been a high-producing LO in Denver for 16 years. In Denver, she garnered top honors in the industry, including President’s Club and status as a 5280 Lender for four years, the highest achievement for a Denver LO.
“I’m honored to be servicing Cedar Rapids for New American Funding,” said Steinke. “I feel I have a deep understanding of what aspiring homebuyers want and need here and I’m in an ideal position to provide the kind of one-on-one service they’re looking for, especially first-time homebuyers.”
Steinke is excited to share many amazing programs her clients may not know about, such as the CHENOA Fund, which can provide the “true gift” of downpayment assistance. Through New American Funding, she offers a full range of Conventional, VA, USDA, FHA and jumbo loans and is a direct lender with in-house underwriting.
“New American Funding is ecstatic to have someone with Lisa’s extensive experience in the mortgage industry representing us in Cedar Rapids, Iowa,” said Jack Shotbolt, New American Funding Regional Manager. “With her history as a top-performer in the Denver, Colorado market, I know she’ll share our incredible platform with real estate professionals in Eastern Iowa in a way that helps them grow their businesses while providing exceptional service.”
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- AVP, Mortgage Origination - Security Service Federal Credit Union - San Antonio, TX
- Mortgage Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Lexington, KY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Marine City, MI
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Tiffin, OH
- Personal Banker Associate II - Full Time - Mokena - Fifth Third Bank - Mokena, IL