Ross Mortgage Opens in North Florida
January 8, 2019
Ross Mortgage Corp., a Troy, Mich.-based residential mortgage lender headquartered, is expanding into the Northern Florida with a new branch in Jacksonville. Local mortgage lending professionals William and Angela Green will manage the new branch.
The Jacksonville branch is Ross Mortgage’s second location in Florida, alongside its Fort Myers branch. The branch will offer a suite of mortgage products, including conventional fixed-rate and adjustable-rate mortgages, FHA and VA mortgages, 203(k) and USDA Rural Development loans. Ross Mortgage operates a 15-branch network that also includes locations in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Maryland.
“As Ross Mortgage continues to expand into new markets, we look for mortgage professionals at the top of their game who have a deep knowledge of their respective market, strong relationships with local realtors and clients, and simply have a passion for helping homeowners,” said Tim Ross, Chief Executive Officer of Ross Mortgage.
FMJ Job Listings
- Underwriter - CBRE - Newport Beach, CA
- Senior Vice President, Marketing - Alaska USA Federal Credit Union - Anchorage, AK
- VAS - Vice President - CBRE - Boise, ID
- Underwriter - CBRE - Oak Brook, IL
- External Mortgage Loan Officer - Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union - St. Louis, MO
- Chief Lending Officer - Credit Union of Georgia - Woodstock, GA